ShareMyOffice is committed to protecting the privacy of our website users. In this policy we set how we will deal with your personal details.
Any information collected and stored will be of the following kind:
- Your visits and use of our website.
- Information provided for the use of registering and/or subscribing to our website service.
- Information provided for the business purposes, quotes, analysis etc.
We may collect information about your visits to our website such as IP address, location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views. This information may be used to improve our website's usability and for marketing purposes.
Cookies are used on this website. A cookie is a text file sent by a web server to a web browser and stored in the browser. The file is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page form the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We may send a cookie which may be stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive. The information we obtain from the cookie could be used to improve the website's usability and for marketing purposes. We may also use that information to recognise your computer when you visit our website, and to personalise our website for you.
Using your personal data
In addition to the uses already identified we may use your personal information to:
- Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website.
- Send information (other than marketing communications) which might be of interest to you by post or email.
- Provide other companies with statistical information about our users; however, this information will not be used to identify an individual user.
- We will not provide any personal information to a third party unless you have given your permission.
- In addition to disclosures already discussed we may need to disclose the following information:
- Where a country's legal system requires us to disclose your personal information.
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings.
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights. (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)